Gaming RPG

Here we can roleplay with other or upload our own stories

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nice to meet you [Alios]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

Chiyo

nice to meet you [Alios] Empty
PostSubject: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 am

It was an friday morning, every other student should have class right now. But Chiyo desided to skip that one, and take a chance to read and study some where. It was sad to that Clementine couldn’t do something today, but luckly it was almost weekend. With a stapel of books under her arm, she walked down the hall. Still trying to make a decision if she should to the living room, libary or find a nice space out side. But sadly enough it would be to could for studying and reading out side, so she had to choice between the living room and libary. The desicion was made quickly lucky enough and desided to walk behind the living room, to look how busy it was there. If it was to noisy she would go to the libary.

After a few minutes she finally arrived at the living room. She saw that the door was open so she could peek quickly inside. It was really peachfull in there, so she desided to take a place in her favorite chair. It was so comfy and if you watch outside you will she a beautiful vieuw.

Back to top Go down
Alios

Alios

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:59 am

The sun shone with its bright stripes. The atmosphere outside was free from disturbance. Only the birds, whistling a joyful song, were perceived by one's ears until suddenly a high-pitched scream shot like lightning through the silence: 'OH MY... IT'S ALIOS!' A group of screaming girls came running as fast as their legs could take them towards a tree with a guy who was sitting on the ground. He glanced up at the group of girls that suddenly were surrounding him and darted his sea of beautiful blue eyes around, examining their faces before he parted his perfectly shaped lips and spoke: 'My ladies..' He said, as he rose up from the ground and pulled himself with his back straight up again. 'May I..' He said with lack of words and emotion, as he walked past them and disregarded their yelling intentionally.
'ALIOS PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!' One of the girls shouted out loudly, 'ALIOS, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SIGNATURE!' The girls continued on shouting after him, but Alios didn't quite seem to care. He just continued on walking away from them, until he suddenly heard a manly voice: 'Don't mind him, my beauties. He has no heart.' Elliot, Alios's brother said, who was now stealing all the attention from the girls. 'ELLIOT-SAMA!' The group of girls started to scream even louder from Elliot his entry. Elliot seemed to like the attention he received. Alios paused, but just as he let out a soft growl, he moved his legs again, away from the crowd of fangirls and his annoying selfish brother, away.. to a more peacefull place.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:41 pm

When she finally thought there was some peace, she heard girls screaming out side. An anoying sigh came out her mouth, and saw that there where windows standing open. She stood up and walked to the window. When she saw a group of girls and two boys. She never understood why girls where doing that. Maybe of the fact she liked girls, or the fact she never was that kind of fan girl. If she liked some one she did that from a distance, so that the person wouldn’t notice. She closed the window and went back to her chair to go sit in and, finally find some peach to go read again.

Back to top Go down
Alios

Alios

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:57 am

'Excuse me, my lady? May I sit here with you?'
A kind manly voice said. It was Alios standing in front of you while he pierced his sea of beautiful blue eyes through yours. He thought it would be rude if he would just drop down to a seat without asking premission. Maybe she wasn't quite in the mood for any company?
'I promise you that I will remain in silence, my lady. However, I'm trying to find a little rest, too.'
Alios finished, as he pressed his perfectly shaped lips together again and waited for an answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:17 pm

The brown hair girl looked up from her book, when she recognised that somone was talking to her. It was the boy that she saw outside with a lot of girls surrounded around him. “Ah yeah ofcourse,” she said, while she make space for him. The black haired guy also said that he would promise that he would remain silence, because he was also trying to find rest. She nodded and said “Well that makes the two of us,” and smiled. She wasn’t really sure to ask more questions to the boy, maybe he wanted to sleep for a little bit, or not wanted to talk .

Back to top Go down
Alios

Alios

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Alios flashed her one of his most kindest smiles, he looked like a benevolence guy. He seated himself next to her and crossed his legs before he sunk down a little and lowered his eyelids partly. Just for a moment, he glanced at her from his eye corners and flashed her a lopsided smile once more before he lowered his eyelids completely. After almost twenty minutes, he awoke from his sleep. He unblocked his eyelids and slowly sat straight up again. With a long yawn, lasting for like a couple of seconds, he aimed his gaze at you again and blinked a few times before he parted his lips to speak.
'Still here?'
He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [Alios]   nice to meet you [Alios] Empty

Back to top Go down

nice to meet you [Alios]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming RPG :: RPG :: Academy for the Gifted-
Jump to: