Gaming RPG

Here we can roleplay with other or upload our own stories

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fion

Fion

First day of school Empty
PostSubject: First day of school   First day of school EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:16 pm

“Yea! First day of school” Fion tells herself “now just get out of bed and ..Zzzzz” when she wakes up she is way to late. Gets her sandwich out of the fridge. And starts flying to school. “Good morning! Everyone!” Fion yells over the school grounds while she is still eating on her sandwich. She is late so nobody is there or that is what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Clementine Federici

Clementine Federici

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I've become the animal waiting in the dark
Clementine usually never spent time outside her dorm when she felt like reading, but yet here she was, sitting in the school yard long before school would start. The blonde never really bothered to be on time ever since residing on this island – she basically lived inside the school, but the teachers seemed extremely soft on their students. Apparently it was their own choice whether or not they showed up. It was their own ability, after all. Clem had been on the island for two years now and probably would never leave it, but she was fine with that. No noisy human beings, no bullying – well, mostly – and the best part? Chiyo was with her. Not at this point in time, though, but she could live with that. She wanted some time on her own anyway.

She never got that. Despite the fact classes had started some time ago, there was a student who managed to be late, landing ever so graceful on the school grounds and yelling a good morning. Clem rolled her eyes and looked away, not wanting to be spoken to at the moment. Or so she thought. It was clear this was a new student – Clementine had never seen her before. She would’ve remembered those wings if she had. Therefore she had found some kindness in her heart and stood up, walking towards the girl, leaving her hiding spot in the shadows. “You’re awfully late,” she simply stated. No shit, captain obvious. “What class?”
248 words // Fion // hello C:
Back to top Go down
Fion

Fion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Startled by the beautiful girl in front of her, Fion mumbled ”hot damm…”
Also her face flushed when she realized that she probably  heard her say good morning.
To answer her question she recovered “This actually is my first day and I really don’t know where to go.“ Totally distracted from the fact that she is late she started making conversation. “Sorry for disturbing you. I am Fion by the way.”  I hope I did not come across as awkward, she thought while also realizing that she was not yet wearing her hoodie. So while the conversation went on, she rapidly grabbed at her bag with her hoodie in it. While getting dressed she went to the school entrance.
Back to top Go down
Clementine Federici

Clementine Federici

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks to her enhanced hearing ability she didn’t even have to strain to hear the girl mumble something. Choosing not to react to it, she tried to ignore it as much as possible. Clem already had someone else, and she wasn’t much of a people’s person – even if they were mutants instead of regular humans. “Huh, I’d say,” she started again. So she was right, this was a new kid. “No, that’s quite alright. I should’ve been in class anyway,” Clementine spoke up. She held up her book to show she was just goofing off, before noticing the stranger only wore some kind of bandages. Not like she was going to judge, because she knew how much of a pain hiding some nonhuman attribute would be. At least her own tail was happy to be free again. “I’m Clementine,” the blonde introduced herself, watching the girl dress herself. She then subconsciously followed the redhead. “Want me to show you the ropes? I usually don’t do this, but I know how... Well, how shitty your first day can be.” She remembered climbing into a tree to catch a stupid pigeon. Being stuck in a tree wasn’t even the worst part. Eventually some girl climbed into it, along with the blonde’s suitcase, effectively throwing her out the tree. The bruising she got was horrible...
222 words // Fion // -
Back to top Go down
Fion

Fion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:56 pm

When she popped her head through her hoodie, Fion decided to take a better look at the pretty girl in front of her. She has a tail? *shakes head *  “Sorry for staring!” She said blushing. ”I am sorry if I frightened you….. I also would love it if you’d show me the ropes”. While Fion was saying this she smiled generously. She wasn’t used being treated like a nomal being. Fion frowned a little and then said: “ How did it come that your first day was so shitty?”. She had always thought that pretty girls had the easy life. I guess I was wrong ....
Back to top Go down
Clementine Federici

Clementine Federici

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 pm

When Clementine felt like the girl was staring at her, she stared right back. But there were no hard feelings anymore once the redhead apologized. On the contrary, Clem even smiled back gently. “That’s... Alright. I’m used to it by now, anyway.” Had the stranger talked to her two years ago, the blonde hadn’t even batted an eyelash at her. Now, however, Clementine did feel like socializing, despite the fact that she was reading just a minute before the graceful landing. The redhead didn’t introduce herself, causing Clem to frown a bit. She got distracted by the girl when she was asked about her shitty day. “Oh, well, aside from dragging my suitcase behind me for two miles?” the blonde started with a silly smile. “I climbed in a tree and when I got stuck some girl found me. Instead of helping me out, she climbed in too and threw my suitcase at me, because she thought that was what I needed. I fell and landed on my back,” she casually explained. “Did I mention that girl is now my best friend? She’s a hazard to my health.” Clementine laughed softly, shaking her head slightly and eventually turning her gaze back to the redhead. “Don’t worry, I won’t do all that.”
211 words // Fion // Sorry for the slightly longer wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming RPG :: RPG :: Academy for the Gifted-
Jump to: